Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where can I buy ATN Night Spirit-2 Gen 2+ Night Vision Multi Purpose System

ATN NVMNNSPT20

It was quick to adjust into focus, it has an eye cup to block extra light at the pupil, and I like the locking IR knob. It's hard to accidentally flip the IR on and run your batteries down because the knob must be pulled and rotated for on and off. The pulling turn knob is a great feature. For a Gen 2 it's pretty good but I did expect a bit more. The edges are slightly, and I mean slightly, distorted and not as good as my older STANO Gen 2 monocular. It does come with a carry case and extras but was not needed for what I use it for. The ... We manufacture for the US Military, law enforcement, the FBI and the US Department of Homeland Security. ATN Corp manufactures and distributes the widest array of Night Vision and high quality optics in the world Requires one 1.5V AA size battery, included Hi Res Gen 2+ Image Intensifier tube Integrated IR illuminator for zero light areas ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment