Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Would you like to buy ATN MK410 Spartan Gen 1 5x Magnification Night Vision Rifle Scope Model number NVWSM41010

ATN 58555

I originally ordered the ATN mk390 Paladin but was subsequently informed by a representative of the distributing entity (rhymes with FLOP-TICKS MAN-IT) that the 390 was on back order and would be unavailable for an indefinite period. He went on to say that he would be willing to give me the 410 for the same price. I jumped on it. Upon receipt, I inspected the package: a green ATN satchel for the IR illuminator and scope that came with a set of CR123 batteries and the user manual. I have not had the chance to sight it in yet and will update this review after its baptism by fire, HOWEVER, I am struck that the fit ... The best Gen 1 scope on the market We set out to design the best 1st Gen scope on the ATN Aries 410 Night Vision Rifle Scope System Description ATN manufactures the largest line of Night Vision weapon sights or Night Vision scopes or just night scopes See Description Model Number: NVWSM41010 ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment